FCCLA Alumni & Associates (A&A) is a network of adults who believe in Family, Career and Community Leaders of America!
A&A members include: FCCLA, Future Homemakers of America, HERO, and New Homemakers of America – but you do not have to be a former member to join. Honorary FHA/HERO members, current and former Family and Consumer Sciences professionals, teachers, parents, school administrators, employers, and business and community leaders who support the mission and purposes of FCCLA are encouraged to get involved too.
Demonstrate your loyalty to and support of FCCLA by enrolling in Alumni & Associates and making a contribution.
Why join A&A?
- See where The Ultimate Leadership Experience has taken FCCLA alumni.
- Communicate with former members of FCCLA, FHA, HERO, and NHA, as well as business and industry associates.
- Re-connect with friends you met at state meetings and national conferences.
- Share personal and professional experiences.
- Gain access to current FCCLA news and resources.
- Explore opportunities for state and national recognition.
- Receive national “Beyond the Red” newsletters and Missouri FCCLA “In Action” newsletters.
- Volunteer on the local, regional, state, and national levels.