National Program Awards
Missouri FCCLA recognizes three chapters in each national program each year who complete projects in the national programs. These three chapters are recognized at State Leadership Conference, online, and on Missouri FCCLA social media; and their award applications are forwarded to National FCCLA for national recognition. Recognition at the national level includes cash awards up to $1000 and/or special recognition at National Leadership Conference, online, and on FCCLA social media.
- High school award – $1000
- Middle school award – $1000
- Runner-Up award – $500
- FACTS state level awards – $500 in each state (sponsorship by Ford Driving Skills for Life/GHSA)
*Power of One is not eligible for a cash award.
How to Apply
- Plan and execute a project in one or more of the FCCLA national programs.
- Read the Program Award Application Tips.
- Apply online through the FCCLA portal.
- All program award applications are due by March 1 to National FCCLA. Check the Missouri FCCLA calendar for deadlines regarding state level recognition.
Power of One Award
FCCLA offers state and national recognition to members who complete all five units of Power of One. This honor includes special recognition on the Missouri FCCLA and National FCCLA websites and at the State Leadership Conference and National Leadership Conference. To gain recognition for your accomplishments, complete the Five Unit Recognition Application and submit it to your chapter adviser. For national recognition, your chapter adviser must submit you name and a link to the application in the FCCLA portal by March 1. Check the Missouri FCCLA calendar for deadlines regarding state level recognition.
State-Level FACTS Awards
State-level FACTS awards help one chapter in each state earn $500 and make a difference in their communities! FCCLA has partnered with Ford Driving Skills for Life and the Governors Highway Safety Association (GHSA) to award the top FACTS project in each state a $500 cash prize. Conduct a FACTS project during the school year and submit a program award application by March 1 for your chance to win!
Additional Tips & Information
- Your FACTS project must be complete by the application deadline of March 1.
- You have access to free traffic safety resources and activities to use in your school and community by reaching out to your state GHSA representative and visiting the resource area on the Ford Driving Skills for Life website. For even more ideas, participate in The Academy offered by Ford Driving Skills for Life.
- Apply for a FACTS program award on the FCCLA portal. Traffic safety experts will personally review all FACTS applications at your state’s Office of Highway Safety. These experts will select the top project from their state, and that chapter will receive the $500 award. All state winners will also be considered for a national award!